Code of Conduct
T Tangle has an obligation to conduct its business in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws. We are committed to helping all Users act in a way that preserves trust and respect. This Code is meant as a guide to using our Site appropriately and must be followed at all times. Breaches of this Code are handled according to our Violations Policy will result in disciplinary action, up to, and including, account termination. Any questions regarding this Code should be addressed to the T Tangle Support Team where we can provide you with additional information regarding the correct procedure(s) to follow, and address any concerns you may have.
01. Personal Behavior
- I will act ethically and with integrity.
- I will comply with all of T Tangle’s policies.
- I will respect the rights of all Users.
- I will not abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice.
- I will have regard for Users’ interests, rights and safety.
- I will not harass, bully or discriminate.
- I will not falsify my own or any other identity and I will provide true and correct information.
- I will not seek to communicate off-site.
- I will not participate in a field, I am not capable of doing the work.
02. User Content
I am responsible for the content I post on T Tangle and:
- I will not post content that infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- I will not post content that violates any law or regulation.
- I will not post content that is defamatory.
- I will not post content that is obscene.
- I will not post content that includes incomplete, false or inaccurate information.
- I will not post content that contains any viruses or programming routines intended to damage any system.
- I will not post content that creates liability for T Tangle or harms its business operations or reputation.
- I will not post Fake content.
- I will not disclose information or documents I have acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given by Issuer.
- I will not ask other T Tangle users for their private contact details and will communicate with them only through official website features.
- I will not engage in fraud.
- I will not create multiple accounts.
- I will not use the Site to generate false feedback.
- I will avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references.
- I will not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism, and any unprofessional conduct.
- I will not underbid to award the tender.
- I will not participate in tender involving illegal behavior.
08. Spam or Advertising
- I will not spam or advertise my website or service unless otherwise allowed.