Effective date: May 01, 2018
01. Information Collection
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain legal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify your Entity. Legal identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
- Commercial registration license
- TAX registration license
- Social registration license
- Consultancy registration license
- Authorization / endorsement letter
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
In addition, but not limited to:
- We collect the proposal information via your TBox for you and your leaders, and no one at T Tangle or third party could access this information.
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as quantity of users and tender you issued or that relates to your account).
- Information you provide to Us through correspondence, poll out, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or website.
- Aggregate Information: T Tangle collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
We may use third party Service Providers such as but not limited to:
- MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform for small business. We democratize cutting-edge marketing technology for small businesses, creating innovative products that empower our customers to grow. Millions of people and businesses around the world trust MailChimp to publish the right content, to the right person, at the right place, at the right time. The company started in 2001 as a side project; today, MailChimp is still 100% founder owned, highly profitable, and headquartered in Atlanta with additional offices in Brooklyn and Oakland.
For more information on the privacy practices of MailChimp, please visit the MailChimp Privacy & Terms web page: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
02. Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”).This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We use hosting provider Amazon Web Services, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations both in and outside of Egypt.
03. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
04. Use of Data
T Tangle For Business Mediation LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as invoicing, account management, system maintenance, or promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
05. Transfer Of Data
Your information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Egypt and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, to servers in various locations both in and outside of Egypt.
06. Disclosure Of Data
We do not rent, sell, or share Information about you and your data with others or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes). We may use and share public Information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites.
We do not rent, sell, or share proposal information with others.
T Tangle For Business Mediation LLC may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of T Tangle For Business Mediation LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
07. Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to Us, T Tangle maintains control of your information. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
08. Accessing and updating your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that Entity or personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may amend it.
Additionally, You may request access to any information we hold about you at any time by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
09. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties may have access to some of information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
10. Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
12. Contact Us