Effective date: January 16, 2019
This User Agreement describes the terms and conditions which you accept by using our Website or our Services. We have incorporated by reference some linked information.
In T Tangle User Agreement:
“T Tangle”, “we”, “our”, “company” or “the company” or “Us” means T Tangle For Business Mediation LLC.
“Account” means the entity account associated with entity Leader email address and the account Non-assignable.
“Entity” or “Entities” means an entity established and existing under the laws of Egypt, or embassy located in Egypt.
“Leader” means a user represented by the Entity and has all the authority on the entity account. Only one leader per entity account allowed.
“Team Leader” means a User has all the authority on his/her team members.
“Team Member” means a User has all the authority on his/her Tenders.
“User”, “You” or “Your” means an entity or entity Leader or Team Leader or Team Member who visits or uses the Website, including via the API.
“Issuer” means a User that issue Tenders through the Website. A User may be both an issuer and a submitter under this agreement.
“Submitter” means a User that submit for tenders through the Website. A User may be both an issuer and a submitter under this agreement. (Embassies and NGOs/NPOs cannot submit for tenders)
“Open Tender” means a tender issued by an issuer and in respect of which a submitter can submit one proposal via the Website.
“Requested Tender” means a tender issued by an issuer and the submitter has to request the issuer to view the tender details then submit for the tender.
“Confidential Tender” means the issuer has to invite submitters to submit for the tender, the tender will not be listed in the tenders feed page for the public, and it is visible to the invited submitters only.
“Promoted Tender” means pined and highlighted Tender at the tenders feed page for a period, applicable option with Opened Tender and Requested Tender.
“T Tangle Verified” Users have been satisfactorily verified under the verification process.
“Inactive Account” means an Account that has not been used for a 2 year period, or other period determined by Us from time to time.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all intellectual property rights, existing worldwide and the subject matter of such rights, including: (a) patents, copyright, rights in circuit layouts (or similar rights), registered designs, registered and unregistered trademarks, and any right to have confidential information kept confidential; and (b) any application or right to apply for registration of any of the rights referred to in paragraph (a), whether or not such rights are registered or capable of being registered and whether existing under any laws, at common law or in equity.
“User Contract” means: (1) this User Agreement; (2) Confidential Agreement; (3) the Code of Conduct as amended from time to time; (4) any other contractual provisions accepted by both the Issuer and Submitter uploaded to the Website, to the extent not inconsistent with the User Agreement and the Code of Conduct; (5) the Tender terms as published and accepted on the Website, to the extent not inconsistent with the User Agreement and the Code of Conduct; and (6) any other material incorporated by reference from time to time.
“Website” or “platform” means the Websites operated by T Tangle and available at: ttangle.com and any of its regional or subdomains or properties, and any related T Tangle service, tool or application, specifically including web app, mobile app, any iOS App and any Android App, or API or other access mechanism.
By accessing the Website, you agree to the following terms with T Tangle.
We may amend this User Agreement and any linked information from time to time by posting amended terms on the Website, without notice to you.
The Website is an online platform where Entities issue tenders or submit for tenders by the User(s). Entities must register for an Account in order to issue tenders or submit for tenders. The Website enables Entities to work together. We are not a party to any contractual agreements between Entities in the online platform, we merely facilitate connections between the Entities.
We may, from time to time, and without notice, change or add to the Website or the information, products or services described in it. We are not liable to you or anyone else if any error occurs in the information on the Website or if that information is not current.
Before using the Website, you must read the whole User Agreement, the Website policies and all linked information.
You will not use the Website if you:
- An individual.
- Are suspended from using the Website.
All accounts are associated with entities. Login credentials should not be shared by users with others. The User associated with the account will be held responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
Users has to provide an Entity documents and authority letter, which is associated with the User’s Account. Users acknowledge and agree that where an Entity is associated with their Account, this User Agreement is a contract with the User as an authorized person by his/her entity and Users responsible for all activity undertaken in respect of their Account.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register any User as an Entity.
You cannot transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this agreement.
4. Using T Tangle
While using the Website, you will not attempt to or otherwise do any of the following:
- Post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our Websites and services.
- Infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the Code of Conduct.
- Fail to charge your account credit.
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, or fees owned to T Tangle.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information).
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or reputation systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website).
- Transfer your T Tangle account (including feedback) and Username to another party without our consent.
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm T Tangle, the Website, or the interests or property of T Tangle users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, and profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person.
- Download and aggregate listings from our website for display with listings from other websites without our express written permission, “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Us in connection with the Website.
- Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Website or T Tangle’s copyrights and trademarks; or harvest or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Post Tender for personal purposes.
Otherwise, the account will be suspended.
5. Fees and Services
We charge fees for certain services, such as submitting for tender fees. When you use a service that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be deducted from the account balance based on our Pricing, which we may change from time to time and will update by placing on our Website. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events or new services, and such changes are effective when we post a temporary promotional event or new service on the Websites, or as notified through promotional correspondence.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Egyptian Pound (EGP).
You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any goods and services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided.
7. Payment Administration Agent
You acknowledge and agree that we may in our sole discretion, from time to time, appoint our related bodies corporate, affiliates, or any other third party to act as our agent to accept or make payments (including merchant facilities) from Users on our behalf.
Such a third party will have the same rights, powers and privileges that we have under this User Agreement and will be entitled to exercise or enforce their rights, powers and privileges as our agent or in their own name. In no event shall we be liable to any User for any loss, damage or liability resulting from the Payment Administration Agent’s negligence and/or acts beyond the authority given by T Tangle.
We may display information such as your Entity name, logo, images or other media as part of the T Tangle Services and/or other marketing materials relating to the Website, except where you have explicitly requested that we do not do this and we have agreed to such a request in writing.
You acknowledge that we may use the public information of your Tender ( excluding the confidential tenders information ) on the Website for marketing and other related purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- We act only as a platform for Entity’s tenders. We make no warranty that User content is made available on the Website. We have the right (but not the obligation) to take any action deemed appropriate by Us with respect to your User content,
- We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content, whether or not the content was actually made available on the Website, and any and all content submitted to the Website is subject to our approval (but not the submitting documents for tender and the information submitted by the submitter). We may reject, approve or modify your User content at our sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that your content:
- Will not infringe upon or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy of any person.
- Will not violate any law or regulation.
- Will not be defamatory or trade libelous.
- Will not be obscene or contain child pornography.
- Will not contain the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
- Will not contain material linked to terrorist activities.
- Will not include incomplete, false or inaccurate information about User or any other individual; and will not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
The Website may contain links to other third party websites. We do not control the websites to which we link from the Website. We do not endorse the content, services, practices, policies or performance of the websites we link to from the Website. Use of third party content, links to third party content and/or websites is at your risk.
You acknowledge that you any rating(s) belong solely to raters not to Us.
11. Question&answer wall
You may not do (or omit to do) post any contact information or anything that may undermine the integrity of the T Tangle Question & answer wall system. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your Account at any time if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, are concerned by any feedback about you, where we believe our feedback system may be subverted.
In relation to Question & Answer wall, any clarification between any Users, to be as part of the tenders documents.
We will read all comments posted to the Website and download or access, and test, related to your use of the Website for the purpose of investigating fraud, regulatory compliance, risk management and other related purposes.
Unless otherwise agreed with Us, you must not advertise an external website, product or service on the Website.
13. Communication with Other Users
While communicate with other users on the Website, you will not attempt to or otherwise do any of the following:
- Trying to contact the issuer though any channel (including but not limited to web, directory, phone or other identifying strings on other platforms) (and not through the ask answer wall).
- Inserting your contact data in the proposal documents.
- Issuer trying to send his contact data to the submitters or search for Entities contact data.
You authorize Us, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. You must, at our request:
- Provide further information to Us, which may include your Entity legal document, your authorization letter and or other information that will allow Us to reasonably identify you.
- Take steps to confirm ownership of your email address, or verify your information against third party databases or through other sources.
You must also, at our request provide copies of identification documents (such as your national ID or your passport or drivers’ license) or any additional document my needed.
We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Account, the Website and/or T Tangle Services in the event we are unable to obtain or verify to our satisfaction the information which we request under this section.
You may have positive funds in your Account if you got a promotion provided to you via the Website. For example: If you are an Issuer, you may have positive funds if you have issued a tender, and funds have been released to you.
You are not entitled to any interest, or other earnings for funds that are in your Account.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- we are not a bank or other licensed financial institution and do not provide banking services or any financial services to you;
- you must only use the mechanisms available on the Website to pay Services;
You acknowledge and agree that no refunds or chargebacks, even if we suspended your account or you deleted your account.
17. Inactive Accounts
User Account that have not been logged into for a period or did not complete the registration steps.
We reserve the right to close an Inactive Account.
We reserve the right to close an account with nil.
18. Right to Refuse Service
We may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account if many of the issuer reported you that you refused to provide your service with the fee you offered or you are not applicable for the tender specification field.
19. Disputes With Users
You agree and acknowledge that: (i) T Tangle is not providing legal services; (ii) T Tangle will not advise you regarding any legal matters; and (iii) if you desire to have legal counsel, you will seek an independent legal counsel from those licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction. You will not rely on T Tangle for any such counsel.
20. Disputes With Us
If a dispute arises between you and T Tangle, our goal is to address your concerns immediately and, if we are unable to do so to your satisfaction, to provide you with a means of resolving the dispute quickly. We strongly encourage you to first contact Us directly to seek a resolution by using our Contact Us form or emailing Us at email@example.com.
All claims you bring against T Tangle must be resolved in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All claims filed or brought contrary to this Agreement shall be considered improperly filed and a breach of this Agreement. Should you file a claim contrary to the terms of this Agreement, T Tangle may recover its legal fees and costs (including in-house lawyers and paralegals), provided that T Tangle has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
You agree that you will not pursue any claims arising under this User Agreement on a class or other representative basis and will not seek to coordinate or consolidate any arbitration or action hereunder with any other proceeding.
If any proceeding by or against you is commenced under any provision of any bankruptcy or insolvency law, T Tangle will be entitled to recover all reasonable costs or expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) incurred in connection with the enforcement of this Agreement.
T Tangle’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website via any means, including for the avoidance of doubt access to our API or application programming interface, for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion, exercised reasonably) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Interfere with, damage, manipulate, disrupt, disable, modify, overburden, or impair any device, software system or network connected to or used (by you or Us) in relation to the Website or your Account, or assist any other person to do any of these things, or take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from the websites without the prior express written permission of T Tangle and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites, services or tools, or any activities conducted on or with the Websites, services or tools; or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
22. Suspending Your Account
You may suspend your Account at any time. There for you have to Contact Us.
Account closure is subject to:
- not having any outstanding tenders on the Website;
- resolving any outstanding matters (such as a suspension or restriction on your Account)
We may retain some of your information to satisfy regulatory requirements and our own external obligations. Suspending your account does not necessarily delete or remove all of the information we hold.
You will indemnify Us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) against any claim or demand, including legal fees and costs, made against Us by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third party in the course of using the Website and T Tangle Services.
In addition, we can apply any funds in your Account against any liabilities you owe to Us or loss suffered by Us as a result of your non-performance or breach of this User Agreement.
You must immediately notify Us upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or any other security breach to the Website, your Account or the T Tangle Services and do everything possible to mitigate the unauthorized access or security breach (including preserving evidence and notifying appropriate authorities). Your User Account is yours only, and you must not share your password with others. You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
26. No Warranty as to Each User’s Purported Identity
We cannot and do not confirm each User’s purported identity on the Website. We may provide information about a User, such as a strength or risk score, geographical location, or third party background check or verification of identity or credentials. However, such information is based solely on data that a User submits and we provide such information solely for the convenience of Users and the provision of such information is not an introduction, endorsement or recommendation by Us.
27. No Warranty as to Content
The Website is a dynamic time-sensitive Website. As such, information on the Website will change frequently. It is possible that some information could be considered offensive, harmful, inaccurate or misleading or mislabelled or deceptively labelled accidentally by Us or accidentally or purposefully by a third party.
To every extent permitted by law, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, suitability and non-infringement.
28. Legal Limitations
As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as established above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In that event, the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation. We may plead this User Agreement in bar to any claim, action, proceeding or suit brought by You, against Us for any matter arising out of any transaction or otherwise in respect of this User Agreement.
You and We agree that You and We will only be permitted to bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. Unless both You and We agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join more than one person’s or party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. In addition, the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favour of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party’s individual claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other Users.
Legal notices will be served or to the email address you provide to T Tangle during the registration process. Notice will be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid or that the email has not been delivered. Alternatively served or to the email address of one of the sub users, then we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided by you during the registration process. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
Any notices to T Tangle must be given by registered ordinary post (or if posted to or from a place outside Egypt, by registered airmail).
30. Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of Egypt. We encourage you to try and resolve disputes using certified mediation. If a dispute cannot be resolved then you and T Tangle irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Egypt.
The provisions of this User Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforced. This Agreement may be assigned by Us to an associated entity at any time, or to a third party without your consent in the event of a sale or other transfer of some or all of our assets. In the event of any sale or transfer you will remain bound by this User Agreement.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
33. Entity Leader Waiver
The Leader can waive the leadership to one of user at same entity only.
You consent to receive notices and information from Us in respect of the Website and Services by electronic communication. You may withdraw this consent at any time, but if you do so we may choose to suspend your Account.
35. Additional Terms
It is important to read and understand all our policies as they provide the rules for trading on the T Tangle Website. In addition there may be specific policies or rules that apply, and it is your responsibility to check our Help pages and policies to make sure you comply. Our policies, including all policies referenced in them, are part of this Agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on our Websites, including but not limited to:
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the T Tangle Website. When using particular services on our Website, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Website, which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are incorporated into this User Agreement.
T Tangle Limited Lability Company is located at Level 3, 2 Badr Buildings, Zuhor El Maadi City, Zahraa El Maadi, Cairo-Egypt.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between You and T Tangle. The following Sections survive any termination of this Agreement: Fees And Services (with respect to fees owed for our services), Release, Content, No Warranty As To Content, Limitation Of Liability, Indemnity, Bar To Action, No Class Actions, Legal Limitations, and Disputes With Us.
37. Abusing T Tangle
T Tangle reserves to the greatest extent possible all rights, without limiting any other remedies, to limit, suspend or terminate our service(s) and or user account(s), suspend or ban access to our services, remove any content, and to take any and all technical or legal steps to suspend accounts.
Without limiting the reasons for taking the aforementioned actions, conduct giving rise to this response could include:
- use of our services for any illegitimate or non bona fide purpose.
- creating problems with other users or potential legal liabilities.
- infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of any of our policies.
- abuse of any staff members including inappropriate or unreasonable communications.
- any attempt to use T Tangle’s platform or services for any objectionable purpose.
- Got many bad reports from other entities or users.
38. Applicable Language law
Shall be exclusively governed by and interpreted in accordance with English language.